Friday, July 23, 2004

 

A Teensy Oversight

I could kick myself. When I sent in my registration form for the pipe contests at the Virginia Scottish Games, I forgot to include a check with my fees. So I'm not registered for the pipe contest tomorrow, and there's nothing to be done about it.

Oh well. Between the anticipated rain and the fact that the fiddle contest is so bloody early, it's probably for the best. I still have 5 or 6 pipe contests this year I should be attending, 4 of which have fiddle contests as well, and there's always next year (in which, hopefully, I'll be competing in Grade III).

I'll wear my period costume tomorrow, and my Walker kilt w/ fiddle club t-shirt on Sunday (addendum: I wore the period costume all weekend).



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?