Thursday, December 02, 2004

 

We're On!

The Devil's Tailors now has an almost-finalized set list. I will want to re-order some tunes for maximum effect, and add a few Scottish Waltzes, and round out the pipe sets I will play, but we now have a whole bunch of strathspey/reel and jig sets ready to go when Anders arrives in another week to rehearse.

I'm also potentially going to be playing Highland Pipes on a film score soon. Anders is doing the score for an independent film directed by a fellow Rice grad (who, it seems, has heard of me from my days managing the graduate student pub there). It's no Eric Rigler gig, but it's definitely an opportunity!

My Dunbar Poly P1s have shipped as of yesterday, and should be arriving soon. I can't wait to get them set up with the Hamish Moore A chanter.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?