Friday, February 18, 2005

 

A busy year, and it's barely started

I've updated the calendar page to include all my '05 competition, fiddle club, and pipe band performances, and it looks like I'm going to be a busy fellow this year. And so far, that only includes one (tentative) professional gig, the Saturday night of the Virginia Scottish Games. That's going to be a hectic weekend (pipe, fiddle, and band contests on Saturday, wedding gig Saturday night, reenacting & fiddle club performance on Sunday!).

August looks light overall, with nothing much going on at my day job, no competitions, and only one CAPD performance, so I've told Anders to start looking to book The Devil's Tailors' first gigs in venues around the DC area from 1-25 August, and in the Albany-Springfield corridor from 26 August through 2 Sep.

It's exciting, but I'll welcome 24 October, when the competition season is over again...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?