Monday, January 23, 2006

 

Recital Basket Case

I don't know what it is, but the better and more comfortable (dare I say "brazen" I become about public performances, the more of a basket case I become in recital and competition situations. Elke's students had a studio recital, and I fell apart. I am playing so beneath my ability in such situations, because I get so nervous. And rationally, I know better, I'm trying to keep it under control, but to no avail.

Rosemary and I arranged and orchestrated sets Sunday. We got through Birks & Heather, Muckin', The Devil's Reels, and Sergeant Where's Mine. And we have a good idea where to go with Coilsfield House. So things are coming along very well. It's all quite exciting.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?